Directions to the ISAT/CS Building
From Interstate 81 South (heading toward Staunton):
- Take Exit #245
- At the end of the exit ramp there is a traffic light….go right onto Port Republic Road and remain in the right lane
- You will go a short distance to another traffic light where you will see an entrance to campus on your right
- Turn right and enter the campus….you are now on Bluestone Drive
- Continue on Bluestone Drive …. You will see a number of parking lots on your right; lake and campus buildings on your left
- Take the second right off of Bluestone Drive at Carrier Drive heading toward ISAT/CS Building
- Carrier Drive will lead you back over the interstate, and you will see the ISAT/CS Building directly in front of you as you cross the bridge
- Go past the building and you will see a parking lot on your left. Although a parking permit is needed, go ahead and park anyway and if you get a ticket send it to your host to cancel it.
- You can reach the ISAT/CS building through the Health and Human Services (HHS) building, which has an entrance closest to the parking lot. Walking through the HHS building, you know you have reached the ISAT/CS building when the room numbers change to 3-digit numbers.
From Interstate 81 North (heading toward Winchester):
- Take Exit #245
- At the end of the exit ramp there is a traffic light….go left onto Port Republic Road and remain in the right lane…you will cross back over the interstate
- Immediately after crossing the overpass and at the second traffic light on Port Republic Road, turn right and enter the campus on Bluestone Drive
- Follow instructions above starting from step number 5.
- November 15 - December 15
2013 Governor's Holiday Hoops Classic
A friendly food drive/donation competition between JMU, Virginia Tech, VCU and Hampton. Donate food items in barrels placed throughout campus.
- February 17
- March 19-20
Intelligence and the Transition from War to Peace Conference
- April 11
Senior Capstone Symposium
- April 24
Malta Informational Session
- CISE Study Abroad Opportunity
Semester in London 2014
Dr. Bob Kolvoord, Professor in the Department of Integrated Science and Technology (ISAT) and Interim Dean for the College of Integrated Science and Engineering (CISE), had a unique opportunity to serve as a GIS ambassador to students and teachers in Ghana. Read Story >