Directions to the ISAT/CS Building
From Interstate 81 South (heading toward Staunton):
- Take Exit #245
- At the end of the exit ramp there is a traffic light….go right onto Port Republic Road and remain in the right lane
- You will go a short distance to another traffic light where you will see an entrance to campus on your right
- Turn right and enter the campus….you are now on Bluestone Drive
- Continue on Bluestone Drive …. You will see a number of parking lots on your right; lake and campus buildings on your left
- Take the second right off of Bluestone Drive at Carrier Drive heading toward ISAT/CS Building
- Carrier Drive will lead you back over the interstate, and you will see the ISAT/CS Building directly in front of you as you cross the bridge
- Go past the building and you will see a parking lot on your left. Although a parking permit is needed, go ahead and park anyway and if you get a ticket send it to your host to cancel it.
- You can reach the ISAT/CS building through the Health and Human Services (HHS) building, which has an entrance closest to the parking lot. Walking through the HHS building, you know you have reached the ISAT/CS building when the room numbers change to 3-digit numbers.
From Interstate 81 North (heading toward Winchester):
- Take Exit #245
- At the end of the exit ramp there is a traffic light….go left onto Port Republic Road and remain in the right lane…you will cross back over the interstate
- Immediately after crossing the overpass and at the second traffic light on Port Republic Road, turn right and enter the campus on Bluestone Drive
- Follow instructions above starting from step number 5.
- Assistant/Associate Professor of GS/IA
- Assistant/Associate Professor of IA
- February 26
11:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Spring Internship and Career Fair
- February 27
2nd Annual K-12 STEM Educator’s Workshop
- February 27-28
Capital Region Celebration of Women in Computing
- March 9-13
- April 10 & 13
- April 17
ISAT/CS & HHS
Senior Capstone Event