Chris Bachmann, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, ISAT
Director of the Alternative Fuel Vehicle Lab (AFV)
- Office: ISAT/CS 316
- Phone: 540-568-2735
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing Address:
701 Carrier Drive
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22807
- Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, University of Virginia.
- M.S., BioEngineering, Penn State University
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Rutgers University
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- The design and construction of Alternative Fuel Vehicles and the integration of Transportation Systems with a wide variety of renewable energy production strategies is my primary area of interest. To compliment these efforts, I’m also learning more about Wind, Solar, Biomass, Hydro, Geothermal, and Nuclear energy generation technologies– as well as advances in energy efficiency, green building, and land-use planning.
- Assistant/Associate Professor of GS/IA
- Assistant/Associate Professor of IA
- December 13
- Dec. 22 - Jan. 2
University is closed for the holidays