Chris Bachmann, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, ISAT
Director of the Alternative Fuel Vehicle Lab (AFV)
- Office: ISAT/CS 316
- Phone: 540-568-2735
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address:
701 Carrier Drive
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22807
- Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, University of Virginia.
- M.S., BioEngineering, Penn State University
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Rutgers University
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- The design and construction of Alternative Fuel Vehicles and the integration of Transportation Systems with a wide variety of renewable energy production strategies is my primary area of interest. To compliment these efforts, I’m also learning more about Wind, Solar, Biomass, Hydro, Geothermal, and Nuclear energy generation technologies– as well as advances in energy efficiency, green building, and land-use planning.
- Assistant/Associate Professor of GS/IA
- Assistant/Associate Professor of IA
- January 28
Steve Gaffney, JMU alum and nationally recognized speaker presents, "Honest Communication: Learn how to become a leader in your career.”
- January 31
9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
Women in Leadership Conference
- February 9
Faraday Lecture Series: Dr. Michael Littman presents, “The value of historical re-creation in understanding how we know and what we know.”
- February 14
- March 9-13
- April 17
ISAT/CS & HHS
Senior Capstone Event