Chris Bachmann, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, ISAT
Director of the Alternative Fuel Vehicle Lab (AFV)
- Office: ISAT/CS 316
- Phone: 540-568-2735
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address:
701 Carrier Drive
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22807
- Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, University of Virginia.
- M.S., BioEngineering, Penn State University
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering, Rutgers University
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- The design and construction of Alternative Fuel Vehicles and the integration of Transportation Systems with a wide variety of renewable energy production strategies is my primary area of interest. To compliment these efforts, I’m also learning more about Wind, Solar, Biomass, Hydro, Geothermal, and Nuclear energy generation technologies– as well as advances in energy efficiency, green building, and land-use planning.
- April 23
DC-Maryland-VA: Alumni Online Speed Networking
- April 24
Faraday Lecture: The Future of 3D Printing
- April 24
Malta Informational Session
- April 25
11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Meltdown in the Artic
- May 9 and 10
- May 20
Richmond, VA: Alumni Networking Event