Amanda Glenn Biesecker, Ph.D.
Associate Professor, ISAT
Program Director, BSISAT
- Office: ISAT/CS 109
- Phone: 540-568-2730
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing Address:
701 Carrier Drive
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22807
- Ph.D., Immunology and Molecular Pathogenesis, Emory University
- BA, Cell and Molecular Biology, Dartmouth College
- BA, Religion, Dartmouth College
- Foreign study in bioethics, University of Edinburg, Scotland
- 2006- current Assistant Professor of Integrated Science and Technology, James Madison University. Faculty member in undergraduate degrees in ISAT and Biotechnology.
- 2004- 2006 NIH IRACDA postdoctoral fellow, Emory University School of Medicine Postdoctoral Instructor, Spelman College
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Virology, particularly virus-host interactions in diseases of global importance
- Virus-cell fusion
- Bioethics and bioethics education
- September 29-30
Fall Career and Internship Fair
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- October 1
12:20 - 1:10 p.m.
VCTIR Series: Highway Safety Analysis
- October 8
VCTIR Series: Allocation of Scarce Resources Among Valuable Public Assets: A Ranking Tool for VDOT Bridges
- October 10-12
- October 15
VCTIR Series: Recycled Materials in Pavements
- October 22
VCTIR Series: Road Vehicle Automation
- October 18
JMU Open House
- Oct. 31-Nov. 1
- November 1
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
ISAT Alumni/Student Homecoming Event