Eric Pappas, Ed. D.
Associate Professor, ISAT
- Office: ISAT/CS 107
- Phone: 540-568-1694
- Email: email@example.com
- Mailing Address:
701 Carrier Drive
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22807
- Ed.D. English Education, Virginia Tech
- M.A. English, Virginia Tech
- B.S. Economic Theory, Wagner College (N.Y.)
- Consulting (since 1980): Conflict negotiation, diversity, management training, interpersonal communications, sexual harassment prevention, employee relations, creative thinking, technical and scientific writing, public speaking.
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Critical and conceptual thinking
- engineering communications and design
- American literature
- technical and scientific writing
- gender issues
- September 29-30
Fall Career and Internship Fair
11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- October 1
12:20 - 1:10 p.m.
VCTIR Series: Highway Safety Analysis
- October 8
VCTIR Series: Allocation of Scarce Resources Among Valuable Public Assets: A Ranking Tool for VDOT Bridges
- October 10-12
- October 15
VCTIR Series: Recycled Materials in Pavements
- October 22
VCTIR Series: Road Vehicle Automation
- October 18
JMU Open House
- Oct. 31-Nov. 1
- November 1
1:00 - 3:00 p.m.
ISAT Alumni/Student Homecoming Event