Nicole Radziwill, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, ISAT
- Ph.D., Technology Management & Quality Systems, Indiana State University
- MBA, Operations/Management Science, Regis University
- M.S. credits, Atmospheric Science, South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
- B.S., Meteorology, Penn State University
15 years industry experience includes:
- Assistant Director, National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO)
- Division Head – Software Development, National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO) Robert C. Byrd Green Bank Telescope (GBT)
- Engagement Manager, Nortel Networks Strategic Accounts
- Scientific Systems Analyst, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Forecast Systems Laboratory
- Research Assistant, Institute for Atmospheric Sciences (IAS)
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Quality in cyberinfrastructure and knowledge management systems
- Quality, innovation and social responsibility in high-tech industries, especially software development
- Management of science and technology
- Social and organizational networks & evolution of complex socio-technical systems
- Quality and Process Improvement (http://nicoleradziwill.com/courses/QPASpring2012.pdf")
- Quality Consciousness and Quality Informatics
- ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) #11952
- ASQ Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) #9583
- ISAT Class of 2013 Photogallery
- ISAT welcomes Dr. Stephen Marrin and Dr. Edna Reid. They will join the IA Program in preparation for the start of Fall Term 2013.
- Best wishes to Dr. Joe Marchal as he retires in June from JMU.
- Congratulations to Dr. Noel Hendrickson! As of June 1, he will become the new Director for the IA Program.
Welcome from ISATWelcome to the Department of Integrated Science and Technology! Our students and faculty study the application of a broad range of sciences and technologies to problems of current societal importance. We focus not only on the technical issues but also on how to ensure that these solutions will be embraced by society. More >
Dr. Bob Kolvoord, Professor in the Department of Integrated Science and Technology (ISAT) and Interim Dean for the College of Integrated Science and Engineering (CISE), had a unique opportunity to serve as a GIS ambassador to students and teachers in Ghana. Read Story >