Nicole Radziwill, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor, ISAT
- Ph.D., Technology Management & Quality Systems, Indiana State University
- MBA, Operations/Management Science, Regis University
- M.S. credits, Atmospheric Science, South Dakota School of Mines & Technology
- B.S., Meteorology, Penn State University
15 years industry experience includes:
- Assistant Director, National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO)
- Division Head – Software Development, National Radio Astronomy Observatory (NRAO) Robert C. Byrd Green Bank Telescope (GBT)
- Engagement Manager, Nortel Networks Strategic Accounts
- Scientific Systems Analyst, National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA), Forecast Systems Laboratory
- Research Assistant, Institute for Atmospheric Sciences (IAS)
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Quality in cyberinfrastructure and knowledge management systems
- Quality, innovation and social responsibility in high-tech industries, especially software development
- Management of science and technology
- Social and organizational networks & evolution of complex socio-technical systems
- Quality and Process Improvement (http://nicoleradziwill.com/courses/QPASpring2012.pdf")
- Quality Consciousness and Quality Informatics
- ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt (CSSBB) #11952
- ASQ Certified Manager of Quality and Organizational Excellence (CMQ/OE) #9583
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.