Jonathan H Spindel, Ph.D.
Thomas L. Oliver Professor
Director, Laboratory Operations
- Office: ISAT/CS 372
- Phone: 540-568-3149
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mailing Address:
701 Carrier Drive
Harrisonburg, Virginia 22807
- Doctor of Biomedical Engineering
- Master of Electrical Engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering
- Project Engineer at NASA Johnson Space Center (Tracking and Communications Division)
- Clinic Director for the Vestibular and Balance Center (University of Virginia Health Systems)
- Consultant for the US Food and Drug Administration (ENT Devices Branch)
- Consultant for Symphonix Devices and Vibrant Med El (Implantable Hearing Device Industry)
Scholarly Interests/Research Topics
- Applied research on technologies, devices and techniques for the rehabilitation and treatment of auditory and vestibular system disorders.
- Academic/Teaching: Physics, Measurement and Instrumentation, Signal Processing, Vestibular and Balance Anatomy, Physiology, Testing & Treatment, and Mechatronics
May 11 - August 21
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday – Thursday.
8:00 a.m. - noon on Friday.